Some links in this article are affiliate links, which means I earn from qualifying purchases.
This mini keto pumpkin tart is amazing. It tastes just like homemade pumpkin pie, only it’s perfectly sized for just one or two people. As a result, it’s a great option to bring to a holiday get together when you are the only person there on a keto diet.
This mini keto pumpkin tart recipe yields a total of 2 servings. Each serving contains roughly 294 calories, 29.36 grams of fat, 26.12 total carbs, and 3.98 net carbs. Net carbs are equated by subtracting fiber and erythritol from total carbs.
For more keto-friendly tart recipes like this one, check out my article 5 amazing mini keto tart recipes!
Mini Keto Pumpkin Tart Ingredients
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp or 7 grams pecan cookie pieces
- 2 tbsp or 1 oz cold butter cut into small cubes
- 1 tbsp Swerve confectioners
- 3 Tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 4 Tbsp pumpkin puree
- 2 Tbsp Swerve Sweetener Brown
- 1 Tsp Spice Islands Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/8 Tsp ground ginger
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pour all of your crust ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix well using your hands. Make sure the butter is completely worked into the dough.
- Next, roll the dough into a ball and place into a 4-inch tart pan. Using your hands, form the dough into the sides and bottom of the pan.
- Place into the preheated oven and bake for 12 minutes. Take out of the oven and place on a cooling rack.
- The dough will rise so you will have to shape the tart using a spoon, pressing the dough down.
- Place all of the filling ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix well with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Scoop filling into the tart crust and smooth out with a rubber spatula.
- Place into the oven for 12-15 minutes.
- Take out of oven and place unto a cooling rack until cool. Then, place into the fridge for at least on hour.
- Enjoy your mini keto pumpkin tart!