This mini keto lemon tart is amazing, especially if you love lemon as much as I do! The sweet and tangy lemon filling combines perfectly with its buttery tart crust. This treat is baked in a 4-inch tart pan, making it the perfect size for one or two people.
This mini keto lemon tart yields a total of two servings. Each serving contains roughly 242.5 calories, 24.15 grams of fat, 20.35 total carbs, and 2 net carbs. For more keto friendly mini tart recipe check out my article 5 amazing keto mini tart recipes!
Keto Mini Lemon Tart Ingredients
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp or 7 grams pecan cookie pieces
- 2 tbsp or 1 oz cold butter cut into small cubes
- 1 tbsp Swerve confectioners
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 1/2 Tbsp butter softened or melted
- 1 1/2 Tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tsp heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Swerve Sweetener Granular
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pour all of your crust ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix well using your hands. Make sure the butter is completely worked into the dough.
- Next, roll the dough into a ball and place into a 4-inch tart pan. Using your hands, form the dough into the sides and bottom of the pan.
- Then, place into the preheated oven and bake for 12 minutes. Take out of the oven and place on a cooling rack.
- The dough will rise so you will have to shape the tart using a spoon, pressing the dough down.
- Place all of the filling ingredients into a small mixing bowl and mix well.
- After that, scoop filling into the tart crust and smooth out with a rubber spatula.
- Then, bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 12 minutes. Then place on a cooling rack until cool.
- Chill in the fridge for at least one hour.
- Lastly, enjoy your mini keto lemon tart!