Mini Keto Blackberry Tart Recipe | Keto Dessert Recipes
This mini keto blackberry tart is delicious. My goal in making this recipe was to mimic the taste and consistency of a cherry or apple fruit pie. But because these fruits are not keto-friendly, I decided to go with blackberries instead. Blackberries are among the few fruits low enough in carbs to consider using in any keto dessert recipe.
Thankfully, it isn’t much of a sacrifice because they taste amazing. A bit tart in nature, they pair perfectly with this buttery and sweet keto tart crust. This mini keto blackberry tart yields two servings. Each serving contains roughly 292.5 calories, 29.6 grams of fat, 16.75 total carbs, and 3 net carbs. Net carbs are equated by subtracting fiber and erythritol from total carbs.
For more keto friendly mini tart recipes like this one, check out my article 5 mini keto tart recipes!
Keto Mini Blackberry Tart Ingredients
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp or 7 grams pecan cookie pieces
- 2 tbsp or 1 oz cold butter cut into small cubes
- 1 tbsp Swerve confectioners
- 40 grams of fresh blackberries
- 2 Tbsp Swerve Sweetener Granular
- 1 Tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 Tbsp almond flour
- 1 Tbsp butter chopped and cubed
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pour all of your crust ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix well using your hands. Make sure the butter is completely worked into the dough.
- Next, roll the dough into a ball and place into a 4-inch tart pan. Using your hands, form the dough into the sides and bottom of the pan.
- Place into the preheated oven and bake for 12 minutes. Take out of the oven and place on a cooling rack.
- The dough will rise so you will have to shape the tart using a spoon, pressing the dough down.
- In a small mixing bowl mix blackberries, 1 1/2 tbsp Swerve, lemon juice, and almond flour. Place onto tart crust.
- After that sprinkle on the remaining Swerve Sweetener and top with cubed butter.
- Place into the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes.
- Place on a cooling rack for a few minutes.
- Enjoy your mini keto blackberry tart while it’s still warm!